SARATOGA SPRINGS — Whitney Field, located at 2 Bloomfield Road in Saratoga, the 2019 polo season runs every Friday and Sunday July 5 – September 1. The gates open at 4 p.m. and matches at 5:30 p.m.
With over 120 years of history at the local grounds, fans new and old are treated to full panoramic views of the exciting matches and fast-paced action with some of the best polo teams from all over the world.
The 2019 Season has upgraded the Clubhouse experience with new table seating on the Veranda Club with full-service dining and field-side lounges. The Telescope Casual Winners Circle Lawn Terrace and Gazebo have been re-designed with food trucks and picnic tables and trophy stage for a party celebration experience.
Guests can also pack a picnic basket and enjoy the evening’s entertainment while tailgating with reserved spaces and NEW Clubhouse tailgating. This family favorite gets you close to the action in a casual setting – even the dog is welcome to attend!
Clubhouse seating offers table-side dining options and new casual food truck menus while live announcers and handy guides are always available.
Saratoga Polo Association is located at 2 Bloomfield Road in Greenfield Center. 518 583-4145. To learn more or buy tickets, go to saratogapolo.com.
2019 Saratoga Polo Tournament Season
Every Friday and Sunday • July 5 - September 1
5:30 p.m. • Gates Open at 4 p.m.
• July 5: Celebrate Saratoga Tournament
• July 7: Celebrate Saratoga Tournament
• July 12: The Polo Hall of Fame Tournament
• July 14: The Polo Hall of Fame Tournament
• July 19: Veuve Clicquot Challenge Tournament
• July 21: Veuve Clicquot Challenge Tournament
• July 23: Skidmore Palamountain Fundraiser 4 Chukker match
• July 26: Mid-Summer Celebration Tournament
• July 28: Mid-Summer Celebration Tournament
• August 2: The Whitney Cup Tournament
• August 4: The Whitney Cup Tournament
Independent Helicopters delivers the trophy to the field!
• August 9: The Barrantes Cup Tournament
• August 11: The Barrantes Cup Tournament
• August 16: The Ylvisaker Cup Tournament
• August 18: The Ylvisaker Cup Tournament
The Strunk/D’Amico Wedding Cup Tailgating Decoration Contest
• August 23: The Saratoga Special Tournament
The Heliin/Amodeo Wedding Cup Tailgating Decoration Contest
• August 25: The Saratoga Special Tournament
• August 30: SPA Anniversary Tournament
• September 1: SPA Anniversary Tournament
Other Special Events & Highlights:
• July 7: Best Polo Pooch Contest
Bring your dogs, on Sunday July 7 and join us for the Best Polo Pooch Contest. Prizes for Best Big Dog, Best Little Dog, and Best Polo Pooch
• August 18 and 23: There will be two wedding themed tailgate decorating contests on August 18 and 23 to celebrate actual weddings happening at matches on those dates!
• August 4: Join the party on Whitney Cup
• Every Match: Try your hand at a Veuve Clicquot sabrage at every match
Tickets, tables, and tailgating spaces are going quickly… buy your tickets online at saratogapolo.com/tickets to join in the fun at every match, every day, the Saratoga Polo way!