SARATOGA COUNTY — Free summer meal sites are offered throughout Saratoga County from CAPTAIN Community Health Services beginning June 26. Summer meals are available to all children aged 18 and under.
All lunches must be consumed on-site for the 2023 season, according to the CAPTAIN CHS website.
See below for a list of pickup sites via the CAPTAIN CHS webpage. Listed pickup times are for Mondays through Fridays unless otherwise noted.
- D&R Village (430 Route 146, Clifton Park) - June 26 to Sept. 1, 12:45 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Fort Hardy Park (14 Ferry St, Schuylerville) - July 6 to Aug. 24, 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. (ONLY Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays)
- Malta Gardens (2378 Route 9, Mechanicville) - June 26 to Aug. 25, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Northern Pines (3901 Lewis Rd, Ballston Spa) - June 26 to Aug. 25, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Park Avenue Playground (711 Park Ave, Mechanicville) - July 5 to Aug. 25, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Pyramid Pines (342 Cordova Way, Saratoga Springs) - June 26 to Sept. 1, 1:45 p.m. to 2:15 p.m.Schuylerville Public Library
- (52 Ferry St, Schuylerville) - July 3 to Aug. 25, 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
Additional Sites (Enrollment required, call 518-371-1185 for details)
- Cheryl’s Lodge(24 Fern Ln, Clifton Park)
- Corinth Elementary School (356 Center St, Corinth)
- Kayadeross Acres (885 Middleline Rd, Ballston Spa)
- Louden Oaks (314 Louden Rd, Saratoga Springs)
- Mechanicville Elementary School (25 Kniskern Ave, Mechanicville)
- Mechanicville High School Summer Academy (25 Kniskern Ave, Mechanicville)
- Mechanicville Library (190 N Main St, Mechanicville)
- North Pointe Apartments (1688 Rt 9, Clifton Park)
- Saratoga Hills Park (1 Maple Ln, Stillwater)
- Saratoga Village (900 Rock City Rd, Ballston Spa)
- Summer Adventure Camp (6 S Main St, Mechanicville)