• New York State will stay on PAUSE through April 15, meaning the non-essential workforce is directed to continue to work from home until at least April 15. The timeline will be re-evaluated every two weeks.
• Pharmacies will now offer free home delivery. After speaking with the state’s major pharmacy chains, Gov. Cuomo says pharmacies have agreed to offer free home delivery to help reduce long lines for prescriptions at their facilities.
• The State’s Wadsworth Lab, located in Albany, has developed a less intrusive COVID-19 test that is expected to begin within the next few days. The new test is done through a saliva sample and a self-administered short nasal swab in the presence of a healthcare professional. The test will help conserve personal protective equipment (PPE) for healthcare workers, reduce potential exposure of the virus and allow the state to continue to test as many individuals as possible.
• All non-essential construction is suspended. Essential construction, for example construction on roads, bridges, transit facilities, homeless shelters and health care facilities, may continue.
• Via the governor’s issuing of an Executive Order, the presidential primary election in N.Y. has been moved from April 28 to June 23, aligning it with the congressional and legislative primaries in New York
• Due to the limited availability of COVID-19 tests available in the Saratoga region, the number of confirmed cases is not believed to accurately reflect the number of COVID-19 positive cases in